The mission of the Merchants of Safety Harbor is to bring awareness, business and traffic to downtown Safety Harbor through advertising and promotion, while maintaining its beauty and small town feel!
Our accomplishments to date:
• City Map sent out to the residents of Safety Harbor
• Supported local merchants in addressing signage ordinances with the City Commission
• Contract with Jolley Trolley to continue route to Safety Harbor for 2016
• Signage promoting Safety Harbor on Jolley Trolley
• Working with the City to install new wayfaring signs with business directories in strategic locations
• Social Media promotion of local businesses on website, Facebook, Instagram and Twitter
• Active member of the Joint Economic Task (JET) Committee in addressing concerns with the City
• Took over managing the Farmer’s Market – new revamped market opening April 3, 2016
• Brought Mike Fisher from Our Town to General Session meeting to speak with merchants about advertising opportunities
• Brought PCSO Deputy Joel Morgan to General Session meeting to speak with merchants about safety and recent criminal activity
• MOSH Pit! – chance to meet your fellow merchants and build relationships in an informal atmosphere
In the works:
• 3rd Friday Wristband program
• Shopping/Dining Guides
• Welcome packet for New Businesses
• Summary of City’s progress regarding Master Plan improvements to the Community Redevelopment District
If you like to become a member of MOSH, please fill out the new member application. Dues are annual and can be paid by clicking on Join Today button at the top of this page. If you are already a member of MOSH and would like to renew your annual membership online, click the Renew Membership button.
Please use the contact form if you have any questions, concerns or an idea which will you feel will help us in our mission!
We look forward to working with you!
Thank you for your support.
MOSH Board of Directors